Alright, so we are just over half way through the year and I thought I would take this time to reevaluate my goals, and to share my “refreshed” goals for the remainder of the year.
1. I have decided not to do my half marathon this year, given my knee injury. Instead I will run two – 1o km races and two – 5km races.
2. Maintain my modified Paleo lifestyle.
3. Complete my group fitness instructor certification (I am on track to be finished by August).
4. Read three books not related to parenting and not related to my job (doesn’t seem like a lot but boy it is hard to focus on reading in the evening after a busy day at the office and home). Will share titles soon.
5. Integrate yoga practice, even not weekly — biweekly into my work out routine to open up my hip flexors and to help become a bit more grounded. Sometimes, I find the stress of balancing it all to be a challenge.