1. Long days. Friends, I know you know all about it. You get up early, you do the morning routines, nursery school prep, head off to work, work, leave work for school pick up, park, dinner, bath time, bed time, cleaning time, and spend time with my husband. And then, set my alarm and start all over the next day.
2. Well organized. Boy do I need to be well-organized. At the beginning of the week, my husband and I always plan for the week, our activities and our meals. The same goes for work life. I am always making my lists, of things to do, places to visit and shopping required.
3. Some “me time. Okay, so sure I get my alone time during the day, but I love trying to squeeze in a lunch time run or a group fitness class.
4. Multi-tasker. That’s right. This lady is most productive when she has several things on the go. I often ask one of my friends why I do this to myself, and she replied “you are someone who needs to be challenged”. We live a busy family life and I lead a busy work life with files that require lots of attention and regular trips abroad.
I thrive on the challenge.
5. Socializing. I am lucky to not only be surrounded with a great group of friends in our neighbourhood, but I get to hang with some of the greatest and most hilarious people everyday.