Are you interested in a summer fitness gear exchange?
To help fellow fitness enthusiasts reach their goals?
To make new online friends and motivate others?
Blogging friends, join us to help keep other fellow fit Canadians motivated and excited about fitness and feeling good about where we each are on our path to living a healthy lifestyle.
Interested in participating? Here’s how it works:
1. Fill out this form to participate. You’ll need to fill it out by June 7.
2. Look for an email from me by June 10th with your pairing. It will also be fun if we commit to following all the participants so as part of this initial email I will include participants usernames for the various social media platforms.
3. Email your partner by June 15th. This is the person who you’ll send “gear” to (remember this could include a sport shirt, headband, water bottle, you name it). Get to know them a little! Introduce yourself.
4. Don’t forget to send a little group love! Tweet, Instagram, Facebook message not only your partner but @runningmamajourney and some of the others included in the email you received.
5. Shop and have fun! You should spend $40 on the gear (this includes shipping costs roughly $10).
6. Send your partner their gear, and include a motivational note. Ship package so that your partner receives their items by July 6th (official blog post day).
7. If you’re a blogger, please write a Summer Fit Gear Exchange post to be live on July 6. I’ll aim to have a link-up on my site just prior to this date. Lets work together, and if you do not have a blog don’t worry! You are welcome to email email@example.com to share your post by July 4 (please only if you are “blogless” and include 2-3 paragraphs and pictures showcased throughout the day on July 6th on http://www.runningmamajourney.com)
8. During the month, and when you promote your post on social media, please use #SummerFitGearExchange (and the badge provided!)
Sign up and you will receive an email soon.