Did you know that I am running next Saturday, May 23 for a great cause?
As part of my participation at the Ottawa Race Weekend I have committed to represent Kids in the Capital and fundraise for the Cheo Foundation!
I need YOUR support!
How can You help?
- Consider making a donation, no amount is too small. Here is the link to my fundraising page!
- Spread the word! Social media is having a profound effect on making our local communities aware of what’s happening. Please share this post with your family and friends, or tweet to us at @BrittHameed and @kidsincapital and we will be sure to connect!
- Support the Ottawa Race Weekend runners on race day! Check here for the scheduled times and we will be looking for you all in the crowds!
- If you would like to contribute directly to Cheo Foundation, click here for details on how that’s possible.
My Commitment to You and the CHEO Foundation?
- Update regularly on training and fundraising progress via Kids in the Capital, my personal blog and/or our social media platforms!
- Tweet (@BRittHameed) throughout the event (and possibly en route!)
- Stay tuned for a post-race and fundraising recap!